How Do I Get to Work? How Do I Go Shopping?
Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority Buses
The main mode of transportation for Cape Cod is the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority (CCRTA) buses . Below are the buses for each route. If you choose to take the bus to work, there is good news for the summer of 2019! The CCRTA has agreed to give J-1 participants a reduced one-way fare of $1.50! Please note, if you need to change buses, it will again cost you $1.50. All buses have a bicycle rack on the front of the bus. Until the third week in June, there are NO buses on Sundays. From the third week in June through the first Monday in September, the buses will run 7 days per week.
We also hope to have a free van service for those students in the towns of Dennis, Brewster, Chatham, Orleans, and Eastham that get out of work after the CCRTA buses stop running.
CCRTA Bus Routes
- The H2O bus runs from Hyannis to Orleans.
- The Sealine bus runs from Hyannis to Woods Hole.
- The Barnstable Villager bus runs from Hyannis to Barnstable.
- The Hyannis Loop bus runs from Hyannis to Trinity Christian Academy in Independence Park.
- The Flex bus runs from Harwich Port to Provincetown.
- The Bourne Run bus runs from the Cranberry Plaza in Wareham to the Mashpee Commons.
- The Sandwich Line runs from Hyannis to the Sagamore Park and Ride.
Until the third week in June, there are no Sunday buses. From the third week in June through the first Monday in September, the buses will run 7 days per week.
The last bus to leave the CCRTA station is at 6:30 PM.